Candidate for Vice-President, CBC/Radio-Canada Branch
Elect Harry Mesh as CBC Branch Vice President!
I am in my 9th year as Atlantic Director on the CBC Branch Executive Council . During my time on the Branch Executive I have been very active both at the Branch discussion table and in the various roles I have filled. Additional current roles:
• National Joint Committee
• National Joint Employment Committee
• Branch Bylaws and Policy Committee (as Chair)
• National Advocacy Committee
• CWA/SCA Canada National Representative Council
• CWA/SCA Canada Bylaws Committee
• VP, Gander/Grand Falls-Windsor Location
• Broadcast Technology Career Structure Review
• Location President, Gander/Grand Falls-Windsor, 10 years
• CMG Staff Rep (7 months, temporary, 2015)
• National Bargaining (2008/2009 & 2013/2014)
• National PMSD (as Co-chair)
• National Transmission Health and Safety
• Branch Structure Review (as Chair)
• Branch Committee Review
• National Convention Review
• National Financial Review
I respectfully ask your support so I can continue to work on behalf of our membership. I am concerned about the loss of experience at CMG over the past few years, both at the staff and volunteer levels, and believe that the experience I have gained in my various roles can be of value especially at this time. I also strongly support a regional CMG staffing model, located in the regions (Atlantic, Western, and Ontario) and a renewed approach to CMG education for union activists.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Harry Mesh for CMG CBC Branch VP
On December 1-5, please vote for Harry Mesh for CBC Branch VP!